Chicken Whole Wing (KG)
The health benefits of chicken wings
Properly cooked chicken wings have a therapeutic effect on metabolic disorders, such as gout, arthritis, and diabetes. Moderate consumption of chicken wings has significant benefits for the human body:
- recovers the body from injuries, fractures, and surgical procedures;
- helps to treat depression, neuritis, and neurological disorders;
- raises the level of immunity;
- improves the condition of the skin, hair, and nails;
- increases the growth of cartilage and connective tissue.